Website Working World
Job Title: 1st Shift Team Line Leader
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $14-$16/hour BOE
Hours: 6:30AM – 3PM
Location: Spring Grove, IL
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in individual and team leader roles that demonstrate proficiency in the production of quality products that meet customer expectations.
- Experience in the wire harness of cable assembly industry will be beneficial
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form is necessary
- Ability to solve practical problems and consider a variety of variables in situations where there is limited standardization is required.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English
- Ability to speak and read Spanish is preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of ERP software
- Ability to read small alphanumeric characters and material characteristics at a distance of 8-12 inches.
- Must have good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to see and differentiate colors
- Ability to lift boxes containing materials and finished goods up to 40 pounds
- Ability to use fingers to push and pull wire into connectors with forces of up to 2 pounds
- Planning priorities based on production schedule.
- Acquiring materials and equipment necessary to complete assigned work.
- Inspect products produced by team.
- Partner with next level leaders to ensure goals and time commitments are met.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org