Job Title: 2nd Shift Lead Operator
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Location: Woodstock, IL
- A High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in basic math
- 5 years experience working in a manufacturing environment and 2 years experience in plastics manufacturing
- Pervious machine operation experience
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ensure manufacturing machines producing product and meeting/exceeding acceptable levels of productivity and part quality.
- Run a production machine and assembly product to customer specifications, per work instructions.
- Remove processed product from mold.
- Inspect direct communication with supervisors to assess and advise of any discrepancies in the records.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain quality records.
- Follow safe work practices including use of personal protective equipment.
- Support secondary operations.
- Maintain all necessary documents and labels.
- Package to specifications.
- Responsible for production output at specified values, highlighting to leadership when not performing to levels.
- Responsbible for not allowing machine to continue running below production levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Contact: the Crystal Lake office at (815) 455-4490
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com