Website Working World
Job Title: Accounts Specialist
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $18/hour
Hours: 8AM -4:30PM Monday – Thursday. 8AM – 4PM Friday
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
- Proficient in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, budgeting, cash flow
- Ability to prepare monthly financial statements
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ensure that the president and board of director’s treasure are kept apprised of all financial aspects of the above organizations.
- Serves as staff to the finance committee.
- Maintain accurate journals, subsidiary ledgers and general ledgers for the above organizations.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive financial statements in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles, for the above organizations, on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and separate accounting records and reports for the company and its tourism operation.
- Record and deposit all incoming receipts for the above organizations.
- Manage and prepare all aspects of payroll.
- Prepares and maintains an annual budget for the company and its tourism operation.
- Accurately maintain all employees’ benefits.
- Verify and record all accounts payable invoices, issue checks within due dates of all invoices for the company.
- Assist president with updating employee files.
- Direct handling of billings for membership dues and miscellaneous accounts receivable.
- Maintain accurate work papers as required for annual audit and serve as a liaison to the auditors.
- Maintain current knowledge of accounting procedures/computer programs for financial purposes.
- Post receivables to appropriate account.
- Calculate membership dues and increase/decreases member accounts accordingly.
- Prepare and oversee membership renewal notices, letters and all other invoices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Text WORLD to 97211 to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org