Website Working World
Job Title: Advanced Assembler
Job Duration: Long Term possible Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: 1st shift – $15/hour
2nd shift – 15.75/hour
Hours: 1st shift – 6:30am to 3pm/ Mandatory overtime starts at 5am (can include Saturdays)
2nd shift – 3:30pm to 12:00am / Mandatory overtime ends at 2:00am (can include Saturdays)
Location: Spring Grove, IL
- Minimum of 6 months electronic assembly experience
- Experience stripping, soldering and assembling wire harnesses and cable assemblies which includes the ability to read, interpret and make measurements in inches using fractions.
- Hand dexterity and assembly techniques, become familiar with designs, materials, tools and equipment, testing devices and instruments, in order to attain proficiency and production standards.
- Performs other duties as designated by supervisor in the same salary grade or below.
- Have had experience welding, workmanship and inspection skills.
- Experience with performing rework and repair work
- Capable of following directions, working with limited documentation and participate in generating new documentation
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Ability to distinguish colors and take specific measurements.
- Able to stand & sit for extended periods
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- Must have the ability to convert fractions and decimal equivalents.
- Must be able to read a ruler to 1/64 of one inch.
- Drug test mandatory.
- Steel toe boots mandatory.
- Assemble electrical, and/or electronic components, sub assemblies and complete assemblies of standard or custom design.
- May work form detailed drawings, blue prints, specifications, and/or schematics.
- Procedures and methods are generally prescribed.
- Requires adjusting, fitting, and aligning to meet specified tolerances using wire harness boards.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org