Website Working World
Job Title: Assembler
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $14-$16/hour BOE
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Location: Huntley, IL
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year previous mechanical/small machine prats assembly experience preferred
- Ability to continuously lift, reach, stand, push, pull and walk throughout the day
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings with geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Ability to become familiar with company’s specifications and inspection standards
- Good vision
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good manual dexterity and agility
- Strong math skills, including statistical knowledge
- Must be able to carry and/or lift to 50 pounds
- Reads work orders and follows the specific work requirements and assembly instructions according to customer specifications and schedule.
- Visually inspects each part. Removes and sets aside all non-conforming products as per inspection control plan.
- Reports all non-conforming parts and spare part shortage to the Assembly supervisor.
- Provides statistical data as requested.
- Loads individual parts per job specifications into their designed storage areas.
- Maintains a safe, clean organized work area.
- Performs other work duties or functions as assigned.