Job Title: Assembly Technician
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: A Shift – $13.00, D Shift – $13.75, 3rd Shift – $ 13.75
Hours: A Shift – 7am – 7pm, D shift 7pm – 7am and 3rd shift – 12:20am – 8:30am
Location: Cary, IL & McHenry, IL
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be able to lift & move up to 25 pounds
- Must have the ability to grasp or thread tubing
- Must be able to bend and push cartons up to 40 pounds
- Must have good vision in order to preform visual inspection duties
- Must be able to hear warning signals and verbal alerts to avoid injury during manufacturing process
- Must be able to work a s a member of a team, have high energy level and be bale to work well under pressure
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to communicate and understand relevant information relating to quality and production issues
- Must be able to discern shades of color and color differences relating to component parts used in the manufacturing process
- Must be able to climb steps
- Must be able to read various inspection gauges
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must posses basic PC skills
- Monitors multiple high speed automated production machines to insure quality production standards are achieved.
- Verifies correctness of components from shop order to component number, to prevent mixed or wrong parts.
- Performs quality checks visually and using various inspection gauges.
- Performs testing of assembled product to insure product meets performance requirements.
- Fills machine hoppers for multiple machines.
- Performs rework at machine and sorts machine scrap.
- Performs recordkeeping duties using various production forms and PC.
- Loads tubing onto or into machinery and threads tubing into machine where necessary.
- Performs traceability and lot control functions utilizing a hand held scanner.
- Assists Machine Mechanics with changeovers.
- Moves boxes by hand using hand truck.
- Performs housekeeping duties on the machine and within the general production area.
- Trains new employees in Assembly Technician operating procedures.
- Charts results of daily production.
- Performs computer functions such as data entry using a PC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com