Website Working World
Job Title: Assembly Technician
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: 1st shift – $13.75/hour, 2nd shift – $14.25/hour, 3rd sift – $14.50/hour
Hours: 1st shift – 8:20am to 4:30pm Monday – Friday
2nd shift – 4:20pm to 12:30am Monday – Friday
3rd shift – 12:20am to 8:30am Monday – Friday
Location: Cary, IL
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand and walk for the entire shift
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to scoop parts that weigh 1 pound continuously
- Ability to grasp or thread tubing
- Must be able to push carton weighing 40 pounds
- Must have good vision to perform visual inspection duties
- Must be able to discern shades of color and color differences
- Must be able to hear warning signals and verbal alerts
- Must be able to read, speak and write English
- Must be able to climb steps
- Must be able to read various inspection gages
- Basic math skills
- Basic PC Skills
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screen and background check
- Monitors multiple high speed automated production machines to insure quality production standards are achieved.
- Verifies correctness of components from shop order to component number, to prevent mixed or wrong parts.
- Performs quality checks visually and using various inspection gages.
- Performs testing of assembled product to insure product meets performance requirements.
- Fills machine hoppers for multiple machines.
- Performs rework at machine and sorts machine scrap.
- Performs recordkeeping duties using various production forms and a PC.
- Loads tubing onto or into machinery and threads tubing into machine where necessary.
- Performs traceability and lot control functions utilizing a hand held scanner.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com