Website Working World
Job Title: Coil Winder
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Hours: 7am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday, 7am – 11am Friday
Location: McHenry, IL
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints
- Experience cutting, stripping and bending wire leads
- Must have strong hands
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds continuously
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Winding wire coils used in transformers.
- Attaching, altering and trimming wires, insulators and coils by utilizing hand tools and coil winders.
- Thread end of wire from reel through tension device, guides, and spreader, bends wire ends from lead, and attaches lead to coil core.
- Turns setscrews to adjust tension on wire and sets counter for number of turns specified.
- Starts machine and manually feeds wire over coil core or spreader to obtain even and uniform winding and shape of coil.
- Observes counter and stops machine at specified number of coils.
- Pounds coil with hammer or mallet to shape end windings or remove coil from fixtures.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com