Website Working World
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $13.75-$17.40 BOE
Hours: 8AM – 5:15PM (Monday – Friday), 8:30AM – 12:15PM (Saturday)
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
- 1 year previous Customer Service experience
- Sound judgement in decision making, abiding appropriately to established guidelines and procedures
- tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers, employees, and management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and refined telephone etiquette
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professional appearance
- Knowledge of bank regulations
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of the bank’s identity theft best practices, policies, and procedures
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Financial institution experience preferred
- Greet customers as they enter the bank lobby and direct them appropriately.
- Assist customers with account-related inquiries.
- Research and resolve customer issues, acting as the customer’s liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
- Consistently meet or exceed goals as set by the Customer Service Manager.
- Consistently demonstrate designated Customer Service behaviors.
- Respond to fraudulent transaction inquires, initiating affidavits and Reg-E disputes as necessary.
- Cross-sell the bank’s products and services based on customer needs.
- Perform customer requested research, including printing statements and check images.
- Notify the appropriate personnel of required adjustments as reported by customers.
- Contact customers to obtain necessary signatures on items with missing or irregular signatures.
- Assist in identifying compromised Debit card numbers, contacting potential victims, and completing appropriate actions to reissue cards.
- Input new Debit and ATM cards into Passport System.
- Perform all requested maintenance to Debit and ATM cards in the Passport System.
- Open, Close and perform all requested maintenance on personal and commercial safety deposit boxes.
- Allow customers in and out of their safety deposit boxes.
- Maintain familiarity with bank policies and procedures, including but not limited t the safety deposit area.
- Adhere to all bank policies and procedures.
- Complete all BAI and other training courses as assigned by their due dates.
- Act as backup to the Switchboard Operator.
- Perform and assume other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org