Website Working World
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $25-34k/year
Hours: 8:30AM – 5PM
Location: Lake in the Hills, IL
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Previous experience with construction, construction equipment, building materials or steel buildings is preferred
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and basic computer operation
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong work ethic
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Adaptable to frequent changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Ensure that all company contact is managed professionally and promptly.
- Present and sell company products to new and existing customers.
- Respond to inbound prospect inquires.
- Resolve customer inquires.
- Make follow-ups to pursue prospects and keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Present company marketing materials.
- Participate in marketing feedback, creation and planning.
- Assist with order placement.
- Record and submit custom quote requests.
- CRM entries and updates.
- Participate in product and processes training.
- Answer inbound calls.
- Respond to routine emails, website inquires and social media messages.
- Process new orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com