Website Working World
Job Title: Cylindrical OD Grinder
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $18+/hour BOE
Location: Wauconda, IL
Requirements: Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. 1+ years of Manual Lathe Operation experience.
- Ensure the accurate, effective and efficient production of steel and aluminum cylindrical parts.
- Responsible for the setup and grinding of these parts per a specified blueprint.
- Help identify and rectify any inefficiency within the shop with the main goal in mind to create a safe environment that is more productive with fewer quality issues.
- Use manual lathes to add centers and make new centers on parts when needed.
- Setup grinding machines for large parts from supplied blueprints .
- Able to change grinding wheels when appropriate.
- Able to dress grinding wheels effectively and efficiently.
- Comfortable and confident making heavy parts on large machinery.
- Churchill Grinder 40” Dia. X 144’ Length
- Norton Grinder 24” Dia, X 240” Length
- Cincinnati Grinder 16” Dia X 120” Length
- Precise measurement of large diameters (up to 48”) to ensure accurate machining.
- Use of micrometers, calipers, PI tapes, and drop dial indicators
- Daily machine cleaning and basic maintenance.
- Attention to detail is extremely
Contact: The Crystal Lake office at (815) 455-4490
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com