Job Title: Electronic Technician II
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $16.50
Location: McHenry, IL
- 2 year Tech Degree
- 3-5 years experience 3
- Knowledge of DC and brushless motor controls, power designs
- FET, IGBT, SCR, bipolar design PWM and SERVO control systems a plus
- Oscillosope, multimeters, frequency generators, power supplies, testers and soldering required
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs on an intermittent basis
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Follow standardized procedures/instruction in the testing of product to ensure conformity to specifications.
- May construct and/or wire assemblies/sub assemblies prior to test of calibration.
- Troubleshoots and effects repairs on controls returned for repair/modifications.
- Records and maintains accurate test records as required.
- May construct test assemblies/jigs used to enhance productivity.
- Responsible for generating accurate daily work time records and submitting same timely manner.
- Responsible for accurately documenting internal service orders and forwarding appropriate information.
- Complies with department schedules in the performance of his/her duties in order to meet production goals.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and orderly work station.
- Operates standard test equipment, i.e. oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, frequency generators, power supplies and testers ranging in voltage to 480v.
- Preforms soldering and desoldering
Contact: The Crystal Lake office at (815) 455-4490
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com