Website Working World
Job Title: Electronics Stockroom Attendant
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $13.75/hour
Hours: M-Th 7am to 4:30pm and sometimes Friday 7am to 11am
Location: McHenry, IL
- Familiar with electronic components form kiting and inventory purposes
- Computer literate (Excel, Outlook, MRP System)
- Ability to communicate both written and verabl
- Previous stockroom experience including cycle counting
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Circuit board assembly experience is a plus
- Pulls and/or updates shortages for work in process “part kits” expeditiously and accurately. Communicates shortages to purchasing agent.
- Receives and releases “finished goods” and inventory on a first -in, first out (FIFO) basis; maintains organized stockroom using FIFO.
- Maintains records of material withdrawals, receipts and transfers for inventory control purposes. Enters transactions into current MRP system.
- Fills requisitions for work in process and lab stock.
- Communicates with outside vendors to determine parts kit status. Maintains accurate records of issues, receipts and shortages using Excel or current MRP system.
- Assists in the processing of returns.
- Enters kit transfers and moves into Excel spreadsheet.
- Receives, counts, checks incoming materials, sorts and places parts in bins/containers according to identifying information.
- Maintains a neat and orderly department/work area.
- Assist with Cycle Counting Program.
- May assist with production as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org