Website Working World
Job Title: Fabricator
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: $15-$17/hour BOE
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
- OSHA required training in Lock-Out/Tag-Out, Hazard Communication, Personal Protective equipment and Emergency Evacuation
- Technical training including blue print reading and basic shop math
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Proficient use of Measuring and Instruments
- Sufficient manual dexterity for operation of power tools, equipment
- Ability to frequently exert physical force to push, pull, lift or carry 70lbs.
- Check work instructions to ensure accurate settings for job.
- Identify and locate proper material thickness and gauge.
- Run production as instructed on a variety of machinery and equipment including de-burring equipment.
- Visually inspect production for burrs, scratches, rust and other defects.
- Check production against sample using tape measure.
- Separate rejected product for sorting.
- Return all hand tools, gages and parts, etc. to proper storage areas.
- Timely and accurate completing of all paperwork associated with the position. ‘Verify, count and package completed production.
- Participate in activities to increase personal skill level, overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Maintain organized and clean work area.
- Receive, understand and follow all written and oral instruction.
- Maintain, meet or exceed rating on performance evaluations.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety and attendance requirements.
- Perform other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by Fabrication Supervisor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org