Website Working World
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Hours: Part time 9AM – 2PM
Location: Woodstock, IL
- 1 year previous accounting experience
- Must have previous QuickBooks experience
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Must have previous database knowledge
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare and oversee bi-weekly payroll and related Journal Entries and reports.
- Process all credit cards in house.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements.
- Make local bank deposits.
- Prepare ST-1 return and process sales tax due.
- Generate monthly financial reports for the Board and Executive Director.
- Prepare Board books.
- Go over quarterly entries with local accountant.
- Provide for auditors and prepare all pertinent information for audit.
- Conduct data entry as well as troubleshoot and review entries for proper General Ledger and review and correct Functional Expense allocation on a periodic basis.
- Provide requested information for Executive Director’s preparation of the annual budge.
- Serve as liaison for audits and tax preparation.
- Keep state registrations current throughout the year.
- Maintain the contact database and make the correct Journal Entries into QuickBooks.
- Maintain Insurance files and obtain new bids when requried.
- Maintina bequest files.
- Create new employee and/or intern documentaiton sets as needed.
- Phone back-up.
- Assist with preparing grants.
- Process mail orders, purchase new logo wear, misc. sales as needed.
- Order office supplies.
- Obtain bids for equipment and purchase upon approval.
- Assist with any and all fluers and brochures as directed.
- Download and print photos as needed.
- Assist with any renewal forms.
- Assist in the preparation of direct mailers.
- Assist with the organization of events.
- Other duites as assinged.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com