Website Working World
Job Title: Machine Set Up & Operator
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Location: McHenry, IL
- Minimum of one year experience setting up and running machines
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must have good math skills
- Must be able to read and use calipers and micrometers
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Set up and run production orders on a die cutting machine.
- Operate machine to cut out parts of specified size and shape from materials.
- Place single or multiple layers of material on bed of machine.
- Adjust machine according to thickness of material or depth of die.
- Position one or more cutting dies on material or clamp dies to head of machine and positions material under dies to ensure maximum utilization of material.
- Measures parts with ruler or compares parts with standard to verify conformance to specifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org