Website Working World
Job Title: Maintenance Associate
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $16-$17/hour
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
- Janitorial and/or maintenance background
- Knowledge of maintaining and repairing building/grounds
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Self-started, able to complete tasks with little to no oversight
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful in finding solutions to obstacles that may arise to complete required tasks
- Ability to be flexible. Position will start part time with the possibility to move to full time in January.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and auto insurance
- Be onsite before, during and after events, to assist with setting up, cleaning, assistance during event as directed by staff working event and staying after event for proper clean up and lock up of building.
- Responsible for the proper lock up of the building at the end of shift/event.
- Empty garbage cans and replace garbage bags.
- Grounds maintenance, planting, weeding, mulching, moving dirt, etc.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Replace light bulbs inside the facility and out.
- Prepare maintenance/supply needs list.
- Clean and maintain kitchens.
- Clean and maintain bathrooms.
- Vacuum carpeting.
- Clean interior windows including windowsills throughout building.
- Polish furniture.
- Drive to purchase supplies and drive golf carts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org