Website Working World
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $20/hour
Hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
1st Shift hours: 6am – 2pm, Monday – Friday, some Saturdays required.
2nd Shift hours: 2pm – 10pm, Monday – Friday, some Saturdays required.
3rd Shift hours: 8pm – 6am, Monday – Thursday, some Fridays required.
Location: Capron, IL
- Background and/or experience working with fabrication machines and outdoor building maintenance
- Background in electrical work, pneumatics, and/or HVAC a plus
- Motivation and ability to continuously learn new skills
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, drawings, parts manuals and other maintenance literature
- Proficient communicator (oral & written) with the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be dependable, reliable, and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in team environments
- Flexibility to work additional hours/shifts as needed
- Ongoing preventative maintenance of general manufacturing equipment throughout the plant.
- Outdoor facility maintenance, including snow removal.
- Regular maintenance on the fork truck fleet.
- Emergency repairs on processing line(s).
- Plumbing, electrical and pneumatics repair.
- Transporting chemicals throughout the factory.
- Waste disposal of sludge hoppers.
- Welding, cutting and grinding, as needed.
- Working on the factory roof, on top of machines, ovens, spray washers, etc.
- Andy and all duties to successfully complete the position.
Text WORLD to 97211 to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com