Website Working World
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Duration: Temporary
Pay Rate: $25/hour+ BOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 10AM – 6:30PM plus overtime when needed
Location: Richmond, IL
- Background in lean manufacturing principals preferred
- Must have tools to perform work
- Must be able to quickly and correctly evaluate issues to machinery/systems and be able to report on the issue with recommendations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years proven track record of experience in production equipment maintenance
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings or schematics
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience in chemical/regulated manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to electrically troubleshoot issues
- Must be able to exert 50 to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, 25 to 50 lbs. of force frequently and 10 to 20 lbs. of force constantly
- Mechanical maintenance/service for various types of production equipment (filling and labeling equipment, milling/polishing equipment, etc.)
- Mechanical maintenance/service for facility systems (air compressors, refrigeration systems, etc.)
- Light fabrication as needed.
- General production equipment repair.
- General facilities (air piping, PVC piping, building upkeep, etc.)
- General facilities support (snow removal, fire systems testing, wastewater start up/shut down etc.)
- Able to work from verbal and written procedures to support production.
- Must follow safe working practices and be in compliance with site procedures as well as industry regulations.
- Generate requisition for materials, equipment, etc.
- Complete all duties as directed.
- May be required to work weekends and overtime, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com