Website Working World
Job Title: Mechanic
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $18-$25/hour BOE
Hours: 2nd Shift – 4:20pm – 12:30am, 3rd Shift – 12:20pm – 8:30am
Location: Cary, IL
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent practical knowledge in Electronics Technology, Mechanics, Industrial Technology, Machine.
- Proficiency in electrical schematics, mechanical/dimensional blue prints, mechanics, pneumatics, control electricity
- At least two years of experience in an manufacturing environment preferable clean room
- Machine shop skills
- Skilled with diagnostic instruments and meters
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, reactive, hands-on, strong analytical and communication skills
- Effective documentation, reporting and computer file management and web skills
- Continual improvement mindset. Self-Learner, trend of continuous learning
- Resourceful, creative problem solver
- Repair, set up, troubleshoot electro-mechanical machinery and equipment completing equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance weekly
- Set-up production equipment by Maintain equipment historical reference by documenting actions.
- Communicates engineering issues and creates work requests
- Performs safety checks on production machinery and ensure lockout procedures are followed
- Provide full technical support to production area including but not limited to, equipment set up, ensuring quality expectations and monitoring multiple high-speed assembly machines
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with company’s safety procedures
- Train new employees on manufacturing techniques and procedures as directed by supervision.
- Read, understand and modify PLC program (SIEMENS).
- Analyze and troubleshoot electrical circuitry using schematics and test equipment.
- Review documentation, methods, equipment, and procedures to improve efficiencies
- Evaluate equipment by establishing operating conditions, devising performance tests, recording and analyzing results, and recommending changes.
- Handle machine shop operations: request machine tool spare parts, maintain and organize tools and machine tool spare part inventory, organize use of machine tools.
- Make recommendations for continual process, cost and efficiency improvements.
- Assist in preparation of operating manuals by identifying and describing equipment operating characteristics.
- Maintain product quality standards and specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, adjusting controls and replacing tooling.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com