Website Working World
Job Title: Purchasing Clerk
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $18-$20/hour
Hours: 6:30am – 4pm Monday-Thursday 6:30am – 10:30am Friday
Location: Woodstock, IL
- Previous experience with EVO-ERP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to write procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Purchase raw materials
- Generate purchase orders in EVO and transmit to vendor
- Handle any issues regarding price and/or lead time
- Get quotes, including research on better prices for existing parts
- PO follow-up acknowledgement
- Process vendor order acknowledgement
- Enter new purchasing vendors into EVO; notify Accounting for W-9 purposes
- Other purchasing including warehouse supplies and office supplies for both locations
- Receive packing lists into EVO
- Back-up for processing labels for work orders created by Production Manager
- Pull box tally counter readings from shop floor; enter Negative Inventory Adjustments in EVO
- Answer phones
- Assist with annual inventory
- Other duties as assigned
text WORLD to 97211 for more information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com