Website Working World
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $18/hour
Location: Richmond, IL
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as an Inspector, R&D Technician, Biotech, Histotech, or Medical Devise experience is a plus
- Experience with SAP is desired
- Experience with ANSI Z1.4 sampling planning
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Follow SOPs to perform quality control inspections including receiving, work in process and final acceptance.
- Maintain records for receiving, work in process and final acceptance inspection.
- Assists in developing quality control inspection forms.
- Ensures materials and products are in accordance with established tolerance levels.
- Reports and assists with the management of all nonconformities.
- Value added improvements identified and recommended
- Actively engage in ensuring a safe working environment for all associates within the company.
- Ensure timely treatment and reporting of all safety incidents that occur.
- All other duties as assigned and/or necessary for the success of the position and department.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org