Website Working World
Job Title: Quality Process Inspector
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: B Shift – $13/hour, C&D Shift – $13.75/hour
Hours: B Shift – 7am – 7pm, C& D Shift – 7pm – 7am
Location: Cary, IL
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must have good visual acuity and the ability to detect visual changes in plastic under a microscope
- Must be able to use a computer to access information, input information and print necessary paperwork
- Must be able to to handle and manipulate small plastic pieces
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to communicate and understand relevant information relating to quality and production issues
- Must be able to discern shades of color and color differences relating to component parts used in the manufacturing process
- Ability to read and use part prints desirable
- Performs a variety of inspection and auditing duties using gauges and microscopes to inspect parts for dimensions, color and appearance.
- Performs periodic scanning of molded components to find various defects.
- Performs inspection and gauging at mold start-up
- Documents inspection tasks for in-process and order start up activities in computer programs.
- Completes shift count and tally sheets.
- Utilizes production floor computers to access procedures, work instructions, quality plans and to print job specific paperwork.
- Inputs information into production floor computers to generate defect notices.
- Verifies carton label information.
- Maintains acceptable housekeeping level on production floor as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com