Website Working World
Job Title: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Hours: 1st Shift (7AM-3PM)
Location: Huntley, IL
- High School Diploma
- Previous Forklift experience
- Capable of successfully comprehending releases and work orders for every particular job
- Work with urgency, and understands time sensitivity
- Good magnetic attitude
- Ability to learn and memorize certain specifications for each customer order
- Experience with UPS and Fed Ex
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift and carry and average of 30-40 lbs
- Ability to be on feet the majority of the work day
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Comprehend work order to identify what specifications the order is asking for.
- Ensure that the quantities and addresses on the order are correct.
- Detect any mistakes that may be seen on the work order itself.
- Pull any releases out of inventory that need to be processed and shipped.
- Load trucks with shipment to further go to UPS and FedEx.
- Conduct monthly inventory on any boxes on the floor or on the racks.
- Be aware of all the other plant positions and know all the small details the work order refers to.
- Answer questions and configure decisions to problems as they come.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org