Website Working World
Job Title: Warehouse
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $12.00
Hours: 1ST Shift – 8:20am – 4:30pm
Location: Cary, IL
- Must possess high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift boxes of raw material and finished goods weighing up to 50 pounds on a daily basis and up to 80 pounds periodically.
- Must be capable of working with automated machinery and hand tools including banders and tin shears.
- Must be able to discern shades of color relating to material movement process.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must be able to hear warning signals and verbal alerts to avoid injury.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team, have high energy level and be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to communicate and understand relevant information relating to quality and production issues.
- Must be able to drive a forklift and successfully pass the certification process.
- Must possess basic PC skills and be able to execute transactions within a business system such as SAP.
- Must follow all OSHA related rules and regulations as well as company safety policies.
- Moves materials to and from both warehousing and manufacturing locations.
- Enters data into computer or uses RF devices for inventory control.
- Distributes paperwork to appropriate departments for processing.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Performs housekeeping duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com