Website Working World
Job Title: Wire Cutter
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $14-$14.75/hour
Hours: Train on 1st shift for 2 weeks (pay while training is $14/hour) then transfer and stay on 2nd shift (pay for 2nd shift is $14.75/hour)
2nd shift hours – 3:30pm – 12am Monday – Friday. If mandatory overtime, work until 8am including Saturdays.
Location: Spring Grove, IL
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must be able to pass a two page math test
- Must have good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to see in different colors. Corrected vision that allows reading of small alphanumeric letters at a distance of 12-18 inches
- Ability to lift boxes and spools of wire up to 70 pounds
- Ability to maintain a brisk pace and meet generally accepted production rates
- Must be able to convert between fractions and decimal equivalents
- Ability to read a ruler to 1/64 of one inch
- Identify proper specifications from cut sheets and job orders.
- Manually and digitally set up wire cutting machines to job specifications.
- Basic maintenance and trouble shooting of wire cutting machines for proper set up and operation.
- Inspect products to ensure within specifications.
- Minimize scrap through proper operation, maintenance, and set up of machines.
- Communicate problems with machine operation and set up to supervision.
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org