A COVID-19 Update:
As a valued member of the Working World team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, common sense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
- Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Working World recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the
tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and
surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms
respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least
20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom;
before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or
sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use
an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60%
Working World is working with all our client companies to ensure that you have a workplace that is free from recognized hazards. We are limiting the number of visitors to our offices and have also created a protocol to ensure surfaces are being cleaned daily.
We are currently accepting applications by appointment only. Please call (815) 455-4490 to set up an appointment with us. You can also fill out an application online at
In addition, we are no longer allowing check pickup in our Crystal Lake office. All paychecks will be mailed on Thursday once payroll is run.
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, or any other issue, should speak with their recruiter.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, visit the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/.
Please follow the recommended safety guidelines.
It is important that you contact your closest Working World office immediately if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms which include: fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, and/or difficulty breathing.
The Working World Team.