Website Working World
Job Title: Group Leader
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $16/hour or DOE
Hours: Train on first shift (4:30am to 3:30pm) move to 2nd shift (3:30pm to 2am)
Location: Spring Grove, IL
- Be highly organized, motivated, fast paced and capable of working on multiple projects if necessary.
- Having a roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Capable of following directions, working with limited documentation and participate in generating new documentation
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to see and differentiate colors. Corrected vision that allows reading of small alphanumeric letters at distance of 12-18 inches.
- Able to lift boxes containing goods of up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work while frequently walking, standing, climbing stairs and ladders.
- Reasoning Ability-Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read a ruler to 1/32 of one inch. Understanding of metric system.
- Steel toed safety shoes and safety glasses are required.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and be capable to learn simple tasks in ERP software.
- Ability to communicate professionally via email on an everyday basis.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must have experience leading a group of machine operators.
- Bi-Lingual required
- Supervise, counsel, train and direct employees and maintain all aspects of the work center.
- Track and assign jobs to ensure productivity requirements are met.
- Track jobs folders and assign jobs to appropriate wire processing machines.
- Identify proper specifications from cut sheets and job orders.
- Use hand and light tools to assemble electrical wiring harness and cable assemblies.
- Manually and digitally set up terminating and wire cutting machines to job specifications.
- Inspect products to ensure within specification.
- Minimize scrap through proper operation, maintenance, and set up of machines.
- Use wire-cutting machines to cut, strip, and terminate wire and cable for assemblies.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com