Website Working World
Job Title: 2nd Shift Material Handler
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Hours: 3pm to 11pm Monday – Friday
Location: Huntley, IL
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months Set Up Operator experience
- 1 year previous production line experience
- Must be Forklift Certified
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good manual dexterity and agility
- Good leadership skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Stage rolls behind production lines and maintain rolls throughout the shift.
- Ensure smooth transition from the end of one roll and the start of the next roll.
- Can perform material splices on materials that require splices and can successfully allow splice to pass without being processed in the machine.
- Can start/stop the production lines in area of responsibility.
- Notifies supervisor and shipping if rolls are not in designated area.
- Completes paperwork during roll changes.
- Assist with handling of web scrap when available.
- Assists setup operators during line changeovers.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Performs other work duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com