Website Working World Staffing Services
Job Position: ASSEMBLER III
Location: Kenosha, WI 53144
Pay Rate: $18.00
Shift: 1st shift
- Reviews job orders (written or verbal).
- Lays out final assembly components to insure proper build.
- Fits structural components to radiator assemblies by:
- Building frames (bolted).
- Setting fans, if equipped (bolted—measurements critical).
- Marrying unit (core and tank from Cooling Section to frame and fan assembly).
- Testing motor/fan (if equipped).
- Preparing unit for shipping.
- Inspects product for defects.
- Cleans and maintains work area (daily), radiator side equipment and other tools of the trade.
- Trains Assembler II – Back Section
- Works in a safe manner at all times.
- Insures that all work is done in accordance with and adheres to the Companies ISO and Quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Key skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Ability to read and understand job requirements, shop drawings, and blueprints.
- Ability to measure build tolerances for proper fit and optimum operation.
- Knowledge of properties of core materials, structural metals and related materials (OJT).
- Equivalent skills and knowledge to Assembler III – Cooling Section (OJT).
- Skill in assembly using personal tools and shop equipment and related tools (OJT).
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and the ability to follow safe work practices.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.
- Experience: Three or more years of manufacturing or related experience is desirable.
- Company will train employees on specific job requirements but prior experience on Core Side or in Cooling Section is highly desirable.
- Educational: Related technical training (high school or beyond) is desirable but not essential.
- Certificates, Licenses: Fork lift operator certification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org