Website Working World Staffing Serivces
Job Title: Business Services Specialist
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $20.00-$22.00/hour
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm M-F
Location: Huntley, IL
- Prepares and processes customer quotes to the appropriate Sales Representative or Customers.
- Monitors the status of each quote throughout the entire process. Ensures each quote is processed promptly and properly executed. Assists in problem resolution.
- Processes quotes from vendors based on approved discount/multiplier.
- Receives and answers routine customer questions, comments, and concerns in a professional and courteous manner.
- Establishes new accounts via telephone, email or correspondence with the Sales team.
- Works with the Engineering department to ensure project requests are fulfilled and forwarded to customer for review and approval.
- Prepares documentation containing customer specifications for Engineering, Finance and Quality.
- Preforms CRM entries as needed and monitors entries made by Sales.
- Performs activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of raw materials, warehouse/office supplies.
- Coordinates and communicates inventory level, shipment arrival, and product return information with internal staff and customers.
- Processes orders for raw materials and/or miscellaneous supplies in a timely and efficient manner. Resolves problems with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least one year business services, customer service or purchasing experience
- Previous linear motion control or manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM skills
- Excellent knowledge and recent use of metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills including the ability to properly prioritize activities
- Strong math and problem solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org