Website Working World
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Job Duration: 3-5 months+
Pay Rate: $15-$19/hour depending on skill set
Hours: 1st shift: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Must be available to work 10 hour shifts and Saturdays, if needed. Company is located in Kenosha, WI
Location: Kenosha, WI
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Additional college coursework related to design, assembly, or basic mechanical principles preferred.
- Three to five years of high skilled experience in mechanical assembly required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Proven experience working effectively in a team environment
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to make metric system conversions.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints, specification manuals, assembly plans, and other manufacturing instructions.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees effectively.
- Drug Screen
- Executes line up plan for all stations in the custom automation system.
- Follows all company processes for assembly and lineup.
- Collaboration with Mechanical Assembly Lead and Engineering as needed to work through any issues identified during assembly.
- Performs quality inspection of individual stations and sub-assemblies prior to installation into the custom automation system. All assemblies must be built to print and set to the appropriate setup dimensions prior to installation into the system.
- Inspects, tests, and adjusts completed units to ensure units are to print.
- Utilizes appropriate measuring devices and process for taking all measurements.
- Ensures all assemblies are done to print and actively seeks input from Engineering as needed.
- Follows detailed station assembly prints and positions, aligns, and fastens units to the assemblies, sub-assemblies, and frames using hand and/or power tools.
- Documents Mechanical Assembly as complete and assists Commissioning in debug activities as needed to ensure custom automation system is working properly to support factory acceptance testing by the customer.
- Completes station builds.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com