Website Working World Staffing Services
Job Title: Financial Manager
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $20-$22/hour
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
- QuickBooks knowledge and experience a must
- Proficient with Excel; Vlookups and sumifs formulas, and pivot tables
- Comfortable with computers; we have 3 separate systems which integrate into QuickBooks with file importing or direct connection.
- Degree in business or work equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities.
- Budgeting and financial knowledge and experience
- Microsoft 365 knowledge and experience
- Work independently, this position handles all financial items and is the financial resource in the organization.
- Work with the owner to develop a yearly budget starting in September each year with approval of owner in November.
- Work with the owner to develop a yearly budget for the LLC starting in September each year with approval of owner in November.
- Provide weekly updated budget report to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Provide weekly cash flow report.
- Provide monthly updated LLC budget report to owner.
- Manage expenses, accounts payable and account receivable for both primary company and the LLC.
- Develops strategies that work to minimize financial risk and increase profitability.
- Pay Bills weekly by check and submit to owner for signature.
- Deposit all checks in a timely manner.
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Journal Entries
- Create QuickBooks file for new projects, downloading accepted proposal from Co Construct.
- Track project costing in both QuickBooks and Co Construct.
- Create profitability report/tracking for all current projects.
- Invoice all cash-based projects on a monthly basis for work completed. All invoices must first be approved by Construction Manager and Owner.
- Provide a sworn statement and necessary waivers for all projects paying on a draw through escrow.
- Update sworn statement and necessary waivers for each subsequent draw.
- Track all draws for accuracy via draw worksheet.
- Provide project/property owners statement to project owners for each draw.
- Answer client’s financial questions.
- Answer vendor’s financial questions.
- Archive all files on a yearly basis based on Accounting Principles, with the assistance of Customer Relations.
- HR Functions
- Provide application to potential employees and upon application run background check.
- Using payroll program enter/activate new employees and terminate/deactivate employees when leaving.
- Process by-weekly payroll
- Enter approved mileage on first payroll of the month.
- Workers Comp Audits and annual renewals
- Document employee relation issues
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com