Website Working World Staffing Service
Job Position: Group Leader
Location: Spring Grove, IL 60081
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Hours: 3:30pm-2:00am Monday-Thursday, Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm (mandatory overtime 2:00pm-10:30pm on Saturdays)
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to motivate their own assembly teams.
- Ability to keep themselves motivated and have the initiative to bring ideas forward to the team.
- Ability to work with a team of fellow group leaders through positive feedback and communication.
- Ability to work in a challenging very fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in their team.
- Ability to cross train all fellow assemblers and to be able to grow them.
- Having the “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Ability to communicate with email on a daily basis using professional vocabulary and etiquette.
- Ability to speak in front of a group of assemblers and translate English and Spanish through the meeting.
- Ability to see and differentiate colors. Corrected vision that allows reading of small alphanumeric letters at distance of 12-18 inches.
- Able to lift boxes containing goods of up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work while frequently walking, standing, climbing stairs and ladders.
- Reasoning Ability-Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read a ruler to 1/32 of one inch.
- Steel toed safety shoes and safety glasses are required.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and be capable to learn simple tasks in ERP software.
- Ability to use fingers to push and pull wires into connectors with forces of up to 2 pounds. Ability to use hands and fingers to mate and de-mate connectors with forces of up to 5 pounds.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read a blueprint.
- Ability to use small hand tools as needed by the job.
- Ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com