Website Working World
Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: 1st shift – $14.00/hour, 2nd shif t- $15.00/hour
Hours: 12 hour rotating shifts including weekends. Must work 2 weekends per month.
Location: Libertyville, IL
- 1+ years Injection Mold experience is required
- 3+ years experience in a similar manufacturing position
- Must have basic math skills
- Low level maintenance and basic restarts experience
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to pass a background check
- Understands Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) impact to effectively communicate to Shift Leader repetitive breakdowns.
- Resolves ongoing machine related problems (full blows, closing machine restarts, grinder jams and color changes, purge removal from nozzle leaks).
- Performs beginner-level preventative maintenance tasks (repairing conveyor, material jam, cleaning filters).
- Performs material changeovers (ie. color changes, additives, etc.)
- Supply materials to the press.
- Restarts Injection Machines for mold protects, intermediate troubleshooting skills.
- Assess beyond mold protect for root cause.
- Fix minor cosmetic issues (burns, string flash).
- Maintains proper documentation for all materials and machines. (Line clearances, color changes, production requirements changes, total the scrap at end of shift)
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com