Website Working World Staffing Services
Job Position: Material Handler
Location: Kenosha, WI 53144
Pay Rate: $18.00
Shift: 1st shift
- Reviews job orders (written or verbal) and determines specific handling requirements.
- Moves materials from storage or work sites to designated areas using power equipment (e.g., LP Sit-down and Electric standup) or, when appropriate, by hand.
- Picks and packs
- Cycle counting and generation of reports
- Attention to detail to pick non-standard parts
- Loads/unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves or into or from vehicles.
- Installs strapping, bracing or padding to prevent in-transit movement or damage.
- Counts/records units moved or handled; attaches material/product identification tags/labels.
- Assembles crates and pallets for material/product storage and/or shipment.
- Cleans and maintains work area (daily), material handling equipment and other tools/equipment.
- Works in a safe manner at all times.
- Insures that all work is done in accordance with and adheres to IEA’s ISO and Quality standards.
- Other duties as required
- Key skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Ability to read and understand job requirements, shop drawings, and blueprints.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment including fork trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and the ability to follow safe work practices.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 or more years of material handling/ forklift operator experience is required.
- Experience with Stand Up forklifts and RF Scan Gun Experience
- Educational: Related technical training (high school or beyond) is desirable but not essential.
- Certificates, Licenses: Forklift operator certification and valid drivers license.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com