Website Working World
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $65k/year+ Dependent on experience
Location: Waukesha, WI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Engineering with Professional Engineering license.
- 8-12 years of experience in HVAC, plumbing, and utility piping design and be able to perform work requiring independent judgment, knowledge of engineering principals, procedures, and code requirements.
- Ability to self-perform all mechanical engineering tasks associated with the project; from proposal; design and drafting, engineering calculations, cost estimate, to client reviews.
- Solid foundation of design and drafting utilizing AutoCAD and/or Revit software.
- Must be adaptable self-starter, able to problem solve, learn and apply new technologies with minimal support.
- Ability to work with and be supported by other senior engineers for guidance and act as a mechanical lead or project lead.
- Ability to mentor junior or mid-level mechanical engineers and designers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with cross disciplinary team members and clients.
- Effective in prioritizing and setting deadlines, while also adapting to change.
- Ability to promote and market mechanical scope and your skills to new and existing clients
- Designs parts, components and assemblies to meet requirements of assigned projects.
- Creates CAD models, including part and assembly drawings, Bill of Materials (BOMs) to
support manufacturing, testing and assembly, and support components to assist with assembly.
- Works with senior and fellow engineers in the US and abroad to develop alternatives and
options for further development of projects and products.
- Supports product sourcing, purchasing and selection as required by the design process.
- Provides technical and engineering support for day-to-day processing, product development
and process improvements.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating,
building, assembling and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and
system capabilities, and confirming fabrication, assembly and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Participates in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs and codes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com