Website Working World Staffing Services
Job Title: QA CAPA Administrator
Job Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: $21.00-$26.00/hour
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
- Receiving, investigating and responding to customer complaints
- Receiving, investigating and responding to product non-conformances
- Work closely with the QA Manager and production to identify and correct quality issues
- Lead improvements in the NCRs as well as make the process more efficient and effective
- Other duties as assigned
- H.S. Diploma or GED, with some college coursework with aim of completion of degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years related experience required
- Basic knowledge of statistics as it relates to validation and process monitoring required.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Outlook) required
- Strong MRP system experience
- Previous Filemaker Pro (FMP) experience a plus but not required.
- Strong organizational skills required
- Works well with other departments in communication of timelines, priorities and resolving ambiguous tasks/situations.
- Activity: Near vision, mid-range vision Data entry, keyboarding, talking, hearing, detailed work with hand motions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com